Juicy J - Who Da Neighbors (2011)
”WHOLE REAL ESTATE CAME WITH A LOTTA ZEROES (hi hat rattles like a million coins landing in a cash register/bullets landing in a lotta faces) ”HOW U DO THAT MAYNE??!” ”SOLD TO A LOTTA PEOP-HOLE!” - classic example of not being able to write down why musical genius is musical genius but musical genius this is.
The beat for Who Da Neighbours has surely got to rank up there as Lex Luger’s supreme masterpiece. Juicy J bulldozes all over the beat with all the subtlety of a drill sergeant (and it’s only right) while Luger provides all the variation in dynamics, the tension, the hold and release. Five star classic, will go down in history if God exists and is wavy.
- shapeyfiend reblogged this from dirtnap2
- nightjones likes this
- revengeofthern reblogged this from eatcerealwithwater and added:
- butdidyoufucktho reblogged this from eatcerealwithwater and added:
- eatcerealwithwater reblogged this from butdidyoufucktho and added:
- dalatu said: I HOPE YOUR CHOICE OF CARS IS NOT CHEVY BUT AN ARMORED TRUCK CAUSE TERRORIST BLOWING SHIT UP AND THEY RIDE WITH US
- dalatu likes this
- lghtwrks likes this
- glacial718 likes this
- trashligula said: YESSIRRR!
- cuttingpractice likes this
- trashligula likes this
- suspence likes this
- vph-mcse-p said: came wid alotta 0’s |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||sold 2 a lot of ppl
- vph-mcse-p likes this
- dirtnap2 posted this